Have you ever met a guy who took your breath away?
He’s the kind of guy you notice immediately at a party. He’s tall, dark, and handsome. He exudes a natural confidence and charm.
Within minutes of saying hi, he’s got you laughing. Pretty soon, you two have inside jokes about the DJ’s cheesy playlist. When he asks if he can take you out, of course the answer is yes!
You go on a couple of dates, and before long, you’ve fallen head over heels in love. You excitedly tell your friends that you think he could be “the One.” You delete your Match.com profile and get ready to be exclusive.
But then, the phone calls and text messages stop. You wonder what you did wrong.
As you patiently wait by your phone, your heart sinks when you realize — maybe he was never really that into you in the first place.
You feel like the biggest fool.
You tell yourself that men can’t be trusted.
You want to take yourself out of the dating game completely.
After all, there’s no way you want to deal with this crushing disappointment all over again. You’d rather stay single. It feels a lot safer that way.
Group programs can be like attractive men.
Your attention is grabbed by a gorgeous, flashy website. The promo video series gets you fantasizing about how your life and business will change.
But once you sign up, do you get what you hoped for?
Maybe you’ve joined a program before, but rather than getting the support you wanted, you felt all alone. The instructor had no idea who you were, and you pretty much felt invisible. And those times when you got stuck on the homework, there was no one there to help you.
Before you know it, the program is over and your business is in essentially the exact same place.
You question if you made the right decision in joining. You blame yourself, and then you blame the program. And then you tell yourself that maybe group programs are just not right for you.
I understand this feeling, and I also want you to know that there are some amazing group programs out there! I’m so grateful they were available to me when I was first starting out in my business (and I continue to enroll in them today). Without them, there’s no way my business would not be where it is right now.
So today, I want to help you assess your options, so you can figure out your plan for moving forward.
Option #1. You could try to teach yourself.
If you haven’t made much money in your business yet, the DIY approach can sometimes feel like your best bet.
This usually looks like:
- Buying a couple books on Amazon that end up in a corner of your room OR subscribing to countless marketing newsletters, which interrupt you throughout the day
- Going to meet-ups with other beginner entrepreneurs and brainstorming ideas together. The problem is, none of them are where you want to be
- Analyzing your favorite experts from a distance. You try to copy their fancy website, consider doing a video series, or even think about making an info product like theirs so you can create some passive income
Yes, there is a ton of free stuff you can try to implement on your own.
However, you have a unique business, so you need a plan customized for where you are right now.
Learning from other beginners or trying to copy the experts who are 10+ years ahead in their business is just not going to work.
You need more than random information and hopeful guessing. You need the right step-by-step strategy for you, plus accountability and support to make sure you follow through.
Option #2. You could work 1-on-1 with a top business coach.
Maybe you’re wondering if you should work privately with a top business coach.
This can be a great option, if you are ready to invest big. However, keep in mind that any top business coach worth their salt charges a minimum of $1,000 an hour.
Let’s say you’re ready to spend $3,000. How far would three sessions get you?
The truth is, for most of us that’s just not enough time to get the support we need
Option #3. You could choose a program that gives you top strategies and support, while being accessible.
In Get Known, Get Clients, you’ll develop a plan that’s unique to you, and you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get my feedback, so you know you’re on the right track.
I’ll walk you through my 3-part system to building the foundations to a six-figure business:
- Core Business Strategy: Create value-rich offerings and find excited clients who will actually pay for them!
- Powerful Personal Brand: Build an amazing reputation so that you’re seen as the go-to expert that your clients admire and long to work with.
- VIP Relationships: Develop powerful relationships with mentors, influencers, strategic partners, and the media who can give you the opportunities of a lifetime.
When you have all three of these keys in place, you can move forward – FAST!
I also want to make sure you have the support + accountability you need as you build your business. (This isn’t a program where you get sent modules or videos, and then you’re left to go through them all alone.)
Get Known, Get Clients sets you up for success by giving you:
- Unique access to me in live group training calls (remember, all calls will be recorded so you can download them and have lifetime access)
- 18 chances to ask me your questions directly on our group call
- Facebook community where I am highly active and encourage you to post your questions and materials
- Detailed Questionnaire to fill out, so I can get to know you and your business (I will even check out your website!)
- Group Orientation, where I’ll share my personal success systems with you
- Accountability Check-ins throughout the 6 months, so my team and I can keep close tabs on your progress and challenges
- Special prizes for star students
Plus, one of my biggest joys will be featuring stand-out students as case studies in my newsletter. I’ll be linking to your website and telling my readers all about you.
(This is one of those amazing visibility opportunities you get when you know the right people.)
I care very much about my students in Get Known, Get Clients. I want to get to know you, and I want you to get big results!
I know that high-end coaching can be prohibitively expensive, and it stops a lot of people from getting the best guidance for moving forward.
I have created Get Known Get Clients, to give you a chance to work with me that makes sense based on where you are in your business.
That’s why I offer an easy payment plan within your reach. You can start working with me today with just a single payment of $297, (this will be followed by nine payments of $297, spaced 30 days apart).
If you’ve been reading these emails and feeling pulled to enroll, I want to give you the chance to experience this!
To make it easy for you, I’m including a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
You have 60 days to experience my program and get my support. If you aren’t happy in the first 60 days, you can get your money back.
Now some questions for you —
How are you feeling? Does this feel like a leap for you?
If this feels like a big leap for you to take, that’s good! Because it’s only when we take leaps that our business can grow.
I want you to understand that investing in yourself is the most powerful thing you can do to finally break through to a new level of success.
Get Known, Get Clients is uniquely designed so that there is a net right under you, and it is safe for you to leap!
If you know you are ready to get my strategy + support for moving forward, Enroll in Get Known Get Clients, before it’s too late. I can’t wait to work with you!