Selena Soo is a publicity and marketing strategist for visionary entrepreneurs, experts, and authors who want to reach millions with their message.
She’s helped clients and students get featured in places like O, The Oprah Magazine, Forbes, and Inc., and land interviews on popular podcasts and national TV. Many of Selena's clients have become industry leaders with 7-figure businesses, raving fan bases, and hundreds of thousands of followers. Her signature approach comes down to building powerful and long-lasting relationships with influencers and the media in a thoughtful, authentic way.
Selena has been featured in magazines and websites like Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Success, and The Huffington Post. She has has been a guest on podcasts like Entrepreneur On Fire, Smart Passive Income, and Mixergy. She lives in New York City.
Selected Interviews and Articles
- “How to Build Relationships with Influencers”— Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- “How to Charge Premium Prices from Day One (Even If You’re An Unknown”— Mixergy with Andrew Warner
- “Selena Soo on Over-Delivering for Amazing Results”— Entrepreneur on Fire
- “How Anyone (from Anywhere) Can Influence Millions”— Deconstructing Success Podcast with Chris Winfield
- Interview on Farnoosh Torabi’s So Money Podcast
- “Creating VIP Connections”— Art of Charm Podcast
- “How They Persuade Series”— Bushra Azhar
- Cover Story for Inspired COACH Magazine
- Cover Story for The Introvert Effect: Entrepreneurs Edition
- “Confessions of a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur”— Positively Positive
- “3 Tips to Standing Out at Holiday Parties”— AdWeek
- “Why Expressing Gratitude Matters: 5 Ways to Say Thank You to Colleagues, Mentors and Friends”
- “How to Not Hate Live Events”— I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- “How to Get The Attention of Your Favorite Expert”— I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- “How to Use Publicity to Make Thousands More Per Month”— GrowthLab
- “You Don’t Need More Experience, You Need More Courage”— Huffington Post
- “You’ve Been Networking Wrong All Along— Here’s The Right Way to Do It”— Forbes
- “I’m Excited About Turning 30— Here’s Why”— Forbes
- “The Authentic Person’s Guide to Self- Branding”— Fast Company
- “A Networking Paradigm Shift: Focus on Giving, Not Taking”— Fast Company
- “How to Stop Being the Best-Kept Secret in Your Industry”— Inc.
- “Want to Stop Feeling Awkward at Events? Do This.”— Inc.
- “4 Signs That You Qualify as a Highly Sensitive Person”— Inc.
- “Selena Soo Makes Her Own In-Crowd”— HER Magazine
- “Here’s the Exact Email to Send a New Connection Without Seeming Needy or Annoying”— Business Insider
- “How to Join a Conversation Without Making Anyone Feel Uncomfortable”— Business Insider
- “9 Conversation Starters to Smooth Over Any Awkward Networking Event”— Business Insider
- “A Publicity Strategist Explains How to Approach Important People Without Feeling Awkward or Annoying”— Business Insider
- “A Publicity Strategist Outlines the Worst Mistake People Make Emailing a Successful Person”
Approved photos for publicity use
You are welcome to use these photos. Please send us a link at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know where they’re being featured.
Photo taken by: Monika Broz