Selena Soo is a publicity and marketing strategist for visionary entrepreneurs, experts, and authors who want to reach millions with their message. Through her online publicity program, Impacting Millions, she has helped clients and students across the globe get featured in places like O, The Oprah Magazine, Forbes, and Inc. In addition, she’s supported them in landing interviews on popular podcasts and be featured on national TV. Since 2013, Selena has led year-long masterminds for six- and seven-figure business owners who need support in launching programs, creating partnerships, hiring successful teams and scaling their businesses.
After getting her undergraduate degree from Columbia University and her MBA from NYU’s Stern School of Business, Selena was inspired to begin building a publicity empire. Her signature approach comes down to forming powerful and long-lasting relationships with influencers and the media in a thoughtful, authentic way. Many of Selena's clients have become industry leaders with seven-figure businesses, raving fan bases, and hundreds of thousands of followers.
Selena has been featured as an expert in the areas of affiliate partnerships, brand strategy and publicity. She has appeared in magazines and websites like Forbes, Fast Company, Inc., Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Success, and The Huffington Post. Selena has also been a guest on podcasts like Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn, Farnoosh Torabi’s So Money, and Entrepreneur On Fire. She divides her time between Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico, and New York City.
Selected Interviews and Articles
- “How to Build Relationships with Influencers”— Smart Passive Income Podcast with Pat Flynn
- “How to Charge Premium Prices from Day One (Even If You’re An Unknown”— Mixergy with Andrew Warner
- “Selena Soo on Over-Delivering for Amazing Results”— Entrepreneur on Fire
- “How Anyone (from Anywhere) Can Influence Millions”— Deconstructing Success Podcast with Chris Winfield
- Interview on Farnoosh Torabi’s So Money Podcast
- “Creating VIP Connections”— Art of Charm Podcast
- “How They Persuade Series”— Bushra Azhar
- Cover Story for Inspired COACH Magazine
- Cover Story for The Introvert Effect: Entrepreneurs Edition
- “Confessions of a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur”— Positively Positive
- “3 Tips to Standing Out at Holiday Parties”— AdWeek
- “Why Expressing Gratitude Matters: 5 Ways to Say Thank You to Colleagues, Mentors and Friends”
- “How to Not Hate Live Events”— I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- “How to Get The Attention of Your Favorite Expert”— I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- “How to Use Publicity to Make Thousands More Per Month”— GrowthLab
- “You Don’t Need More Experience, You Need More Courage”— Huffington Post
- “You’ve Been Networking Wrong All Along— Here’s The Right Way to Do It”— Forbes
- “I’m Excited About Turning 30— Here’s Why”— Forbes
- “The Authentic Person’s Guide to Self- Branding”— Fast Company
- “A Networking Paradigm Shift: Focus on Giving, Not Taking”— Fast Company
- “How to Stop Being the Best-Kept Secret in Your Industry”— Inc.
- “Want to Stop Feeling Awkward at Events? Do This.”— Inc.
- “4 Signs That You Qualify as a Highly Sensitive Person”— Inc.
- “Selena Soo Makes Her Own In-Crowd”— HER Magazine
- “Here’s the Exact Email to Send a New Connection Without Seeming Needy or Annoying”— Business Insider
- “How to Join a Conversation Without Making Anyone Feel Uncomfortable”— Business Insider
- “9 Conversation Starters to Smooth Over Any Awkward Networking Event”— Business Insider
- “A Publicity Strategist Explains How to Approach Important People Without Feeling Awkward or Annoying”— Business Insider
- “A Publicity Strategist Outlines the Worst Mistake People Make Emailing a Successful Person”
Approved photos for publicity use
You are welcome to use these photos. Please send us a link at email@example.com to let us know where they’re being featured.
Photo taken by: Monika Broz