Last week I filmed the new video series for the 2021 Impacting Millions® launch! 🙌
I flew in a pro videographer to spend three jam-packed days filming with me. 📹
My previous videos were filmed in my NYC apartment. I stood in one spot the whole time, with a plain white background, and read a script from the teleprompter.
I wanted this new video series to be much more dynamic… while showcasing my growth and new life in Puerto Rico. 🌴
We filmed in three different locations:
- Condado… an oceanfront, tree-lined community with elegant hotels, restaurants, and boutiques
- Old San Juan… the historic district best known for its pastel-colored buildings and cobblestone streets
- Palmas Del Mar… the beautiful resort community where I live with stunning golf courses, lush landscapes, and private beaches
Here's a sneak peek of the shoot:
While it was a total blast, it was also a lot of hard work!
A few things that stretched me…
- Keeping my eyes on the camera. Reading a teleprompter while walking down a cobblestone street in high heels, with a frothy piña colada in one hand, while the sun’s glare obscured the words on the teleprompter was not an easy feat!
- Having a big smile during many hours of shooting. As an introvert who’s always in my head, I often think I’m smiling when I’m actually not. I was grateful for my videographer’s feedback to make me more self-aware!
- Doubling down on hand gestures. They make you appear friendlier and more approachable, and also bring visual interest into the shot.
I can’t wait to share this new video series with you!
In the meantime, save the date… doors open for Impacting Millions on March 30, 2021.