I recently had the honor of being on two podcasts!
First, I was on Farnoosh Torabi’s So Money podcast, which was recently selected as a “Top Podcast to Grow Your Business” by Inc Magazine.
Farnoosh is an award-winning personal finance expert and has been featured in places like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal, and is a regular guest on the Today Show.
She’s also a past client! I helped Farnoosh launch her Amazon #1 best seller, When She Makes More.
In our interview, I reveal more than ever before about my finances, like…
- My unconventional philosophy around earning, saving, and spending
- How I had the confidence to charge premium rates, despite being in my first year of business
- What I learned about money from my parents in Hong Kong
- My biggest financial failure, and how I overcame it
I was also recently featured on my friend Jenny Powers’ podcast, Broadcast: Broads Building Businesses.
This weekly interview-style podcast features entrepreneurial thought leaders who share their journey from startup to exit strategy and everything in between.
During our interview, I share:
- How I went from nonprofit employee to full-time entrepreneur
- One of my very favorite networking tips (which is how I developed my relationship with Jenny!)
- What events to go to if you’re an introvert
- The powerful mantra I rely on when going through challenges
- How I almost damaged a relationship with an important influencer in my network (and the steps I took to repair it)