Steve Jobs… Brené Brown… Deepak Chopra… Elizabeth Gilbert…
What do these people have in common?
They’re thought leaders.
They didn’t preserve the status quo – they challenged it. And in doing so, they’ve changed the way we think and operate every single day.
Steve Jobs didn’t just revolutionize technology – he challenged the world to “think different.” As a visionary, he ignored reality, bringing seemingly impossible ideas to life. And he paved the way for others to do the same, both through his own example and by creating new tools that enabled the masses to create, innovate and share.
Brené Brown made the world realize that vulnerability is a source of strength, rather than a weakness. (Her talk, “The Power of Vulnerability,” is one of the most popular TED Talks of all time — with over 22 million views). Her life-changing research has turned how we think about concepts like shame and courage upside down.
Deepak Chopra has faced criticism from the medical community for his outspoken views on alternative medicine. But he’s changing millions of people’s lives, who look to him as inspiration for mind-body healing. He’s the author of more than 80 books, translated in over 43 languages – and 22 of them are New York Times bestsellers.
Elizabeth Gilbert set out to spend a year eating in Italy, meditating in India, and loving in Indonesia after a difficult divorce. When she left behind her old life for a new adventure, people thought she was crazy. Now, she’s inspired millions of people to take their own Eat, Pray, Love journey – and Time Magazine has named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world.
We look up to these thought leaders – and it’s because we see a piece of ourselves in them.
Maybe you have a similar story (or yours is still being created).
Perhaps you’ve overcome personal challenges, and discovered what it really takes to have a fulfilling, healthy, passionate life…
Or you have a unique message that you’re meant to share with the world.
If you’d like to learn how to take your business + ideas to the next level, I’d like to invite you to…
GET KNOWN, GET CLIENTS – LIVE
A 1-day, high-impact LIVE event for entrepreneurs
ready to step up as leaders in their field.
Saturday, February 27
New York City
At Get Known, Get Clients LIVE, you’ll learn…
- The 7 key steps to becoming your industry’s next big thought leader
- The easiest ways to create your fame online (even if you’re an introvert, or don’t like to brag)
- How to attract premium clients, who are happy to pay top dollar for your services
- Personal stories from up-and-coming entrepreneurs who quickly rose to the top of their industries (building six and multiple six-figure businesses in a short amount of time)
- How to land high-profile media that helps you reach more people (you’ll hear from a former editor at O, The Oprah Magazine, a producer at Fox News, and a reporter at Business Insider.)
It’s time for YOU to stand out.
Will you be joining us in New York City?
I can’t wait to see you there!